13 August 2012

restyle: zig-a-zig-ahh


Top from Salvos ($3.99) / Skirt from Save the Children ($5.00)
with
ASOS coat and tights / Mimi Loves Jimi boots

Here is a rule! Everyone should own at least one bright red coat. It will make you feel like you can conquer anything the world has to throw at you. And with a classic grey skirt and cute blouse, I set out on my conquering. Which for me happened to be trekking out to Joondalup on a sunday evening in the pouring rain to find a restaurant I was supposed to be taking photos at completely closed, after minimal sleep and a day-long headache. But hey, shit happens. At least I looked good.

(Title in honour of the Spice Girls at the Olympics closing ceremony that I may or may not have happy-cried the whole way through. I've had a long couple days.)

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment