01 August 2012

restyle: stuck in a 90s sitcom


Dress from Good Samaritan ($6.00) / Jacket from Good Samaritan ($4.00)
with
Forever New tights / ASOS socks / Mimi Loves Jimi boots

Happy first day of Restyle, y'all!

When I found these two items I couldn't help think that when paired together they're just a little bit deliciously 90s. Somewhere between Rachel Green and Cher Horowitz, perhaps? Hopefully? Anyway, excuse me while I sit over here and wait for my massive-and-stylish-but-somehow-affordable New York apartment or outfit-generating computer program. I'm happy with either (I'm not greedy like that).

(Well, that's one down. 29 to go! This month is going to be rad.)

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! That jacket is amazing, and the fact that you use the word rad makes me pretty happy :P

    I'm doing an op shop challenge as well! From July 1 to December 31, I have to avoid buying anything new as much as possible. It's a lot more fun than I expected :D

    Can't wait to see more of your restyles!! Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is bangin', as it the dress. 90s mashup they may be, but the silhouettes feel quite contemporary, I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of both!

    ReplyDelete