30 December 2009

Hide and seek


Today was weird. Mostly because it rained, not really for any other reason. And with that comment I realise just how much I talk about the weather in this blog. Okay, moving on, clothing time!

Haven't worn this top in a while. Can't stop wearing these shorts. Stole this belt from my brother last night. Riveting, eh? Bet you're glad I stopped going on about the weather! Yeah, I should just let the photos speak for themselves, I'm clearly not going to be adding anything of substance tonight...



Singlet and shoes by Cotton On
Shorts by Sportsgirl
Shirt (DIY'd) and belt both hand-me-downs
Various jewellery all gifts

P.S. Remember Imogen Heap's 'Hide and seek'? I forgot for a couple years how gorgeous it is and now I can't stop listening to it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...so jealous that you're having summer right now! That is a great DIY shirt. I'm always a little afraid of DIYing my own clothes!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the top is great!
    I've been listening to Imogen Heap's 'Hide and Seek' a lot too lately.


    (I hear it's been hot in Perth these past few days... lies?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this diy top and how it's braided in the middle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine - I know what you mean, I'm the same! Hence why I do it to other people's clothes, haha :)

    Genevie - totally lies! It's been really mild here and it's freaking me out, I'm so used to it being boiling this time of year. Not that I'm complaining!

    ReplyDelete