31 January 2013

the first month

Well folks, we are full on heads-down-tails-up into 2013 and from where I'm sitting, it's looking pretty sweet. So far this year I've costume designed a short film, settled into a cosy office job for some extra coin, road tripped it to Esperance, turned 22, taken photos, drunk muchos wine, danced manically (and often) and managed to somewhat-regularly keep this ol' thing updated. Not bad?

Here's a taste of some of that via the love of my life, instagram:


Appropriate wrap party accessorising / a new favourite record
Our divine city / amazing Love Thy Neighbour french toast


Casual friday selfie / Beverly Hills 90210 drinking game with Tara
Typical Devilles decor / the road to Esperance
Twilight Cove with the loveliest people / a beautiful Esperance night


Keeping myself amused / new birthday turntable (!!)
Some soul-soothing crafting / editing photos for Urban Walkabout over brunch at the Daily Planet

How's the first twelfth of your year been treating you?

Lisa xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, congratulations! You can find out all the info on my new post xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and I'm glad to hear you've started the year off right : )
    Hopefully 2013 is as good as January has been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i'm your latest follower...and i'm writing you because we've been tagged together in the same liebster blog award! nice answers...
    Have a look at mines!

    http://elenatorelliphoto.blogspot.it/2013/02/i-won-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great start to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this photos and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely instagram photos! Looks like a great start to the year, hope you are having just as much fun in February :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete