11 March 2013

urban couture: aperture and lace


The City of Joondalup's Urban Couture is now in full swing! I had my first taste of it at the preview of Aperture and Lace, a wonderful mixed media exhibition combining fashion, photography and wearable art, featuring some damn bright local talents. (I even ran into one of my favourite pieces from last year's Perth Fashion Festival - very top left - designed by Charissa Schlink!) I also very happily ran into blogger babes Sharon of Sass and Spice (above left) and Heidy of Love Thy Muse (above right), both looking stunning, no surprises there.

Aperture and Lace can now be checked out at The Blend(er) Gallery in Joondalup. Urban Couture runs until the 27th of March and there are heaps of rad (and free!) events, all the deets here.

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    Love, love, love your blog! Come by my blog and let's follow each other! Stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, luv it.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete