26 June 2010

Lost coastlines

Guess who's back friends! Correctomundo! I had a downright lovely and amazing and rad time at Rottnest, it was exactly exactly what I needed. And having spent the last day or so recovering, I am once again all yours. Lucky you! Though I have to admit after bumming around for a week in jeans and plain-ish tops and cardigans and as many scarves/ beanies/ warm accessories as possible, it felt a little strange to be back amongst my wardrobe. So I sort of just threw on anything I could find. It worked?


It has been VERY VERY COLD these past couple days. Capitals VERY necessary. We antipodeans are into very super full-on winter now. And I love winter. The bits of winter when I am indoors and still have feeling in my extremities, that is. I can't wait to spend the next couple months being warm and cosy and tea-filled and bed-bunkered and scarf-enveloped. Mmmmmm.

Top (not really seen) by Bloch
Trousers by Temt
Blazer by Dotti
Scarf by Cotton On (I think)
Boots by Rubi

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the boots so much! You look like you are running crazy fast in that last photo :) It is so strange hearing about winter when it is 100 degrees Fahrenheit here. I keep forgetting you are so far away! And your new beanie is so cute, I can see why you are so enamored with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots! It will be interesting to see winter outfits when its 90+ where I am :)

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete