31 December 2012

farewell twenty twelve

What a year! Do you know what? I think it's been my favourite so far.

In a lot of ways this, more so than any other, was a year of firsts. After graduating uni I was out in the Terrifying and Grown Up Real World for the first time. I started a new job as a go go dancer at Deville's and fell completely in love with that new part of my life. I travelled to Alice Springs for the first time to work with and take photos for an old friend. I worked on a feature film for the first time, I worked on tv commercials for the first time, I costume designed a short film for the first time. I met and got to work with a bunch of talented local creatives for the first time, and I got to be a part of the Perth Fashion Festival for the first time as part of the wonderful 30 Days of Restyle initiative. And I met so many fucking amazing people, and continued to party hard and chill harder with old friends.

It hasn't been an easy year, but it's been a hell of a lot of fun.









I've got some big things planned for Hug Sized in 2013, and even bigger things planned for Life in 2013, so stay tuned. And thank you for stopping by, saying lovely things and supporting my little corner of the internet. It means a whole heap.

How was your 2012?

Lisa xx

1 comment: