10 December 2012

countdown to illuminites

In case you've forgotten (tsk tsk), less than a week to go until the OnWilliam night markets! To get in the mood I caught up with PFF for something of a christmas- and market-inspired shoot. We put four outfits together featuring clothes and accessories from some fab Illuminites sellers and I jumped and danced around the Urban Orchard while the awesome Steph from PFF took these photos. SO fun. And I'll be posting an outfit each day this week to hopefully get you a bit excited for all the treats you can get your mitts on this friday!

Here's number one...


Special magic christmas nails by the rad Jessie of Finger Bang Nail Art, who'll be running a stall at the markets. Thanks, cool lady! (The reindeer is my favourite. I can't get over it. The sickest.) Big thank you also to Steph for organising everything and for taking these photos - I think I need to employ her as my personal photographer. And thank you to Bone Jacked Vintage and The Bunny for kindly lending the amazing clothes and accessories you'll be seeing this week. And of course to the OnWilliam team as well for running this whole shebang! The best group of people!

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I really really want your shoes. Also that skirt. The markets shall be so much fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete