21 April 2013

ruffle happy

Warning: this is a VERY happy post. I have a new camera in my mitts, you see. Please see below for examples of said happiness...



vintage dress / op shopped heels / Sportsgirl earrings

Feels so good to have a camera again, man. And of course the first set of photos I take are myself dancing like a dork. Obviously. Fun fact! The third photo is actually me falling down. It's disconcerting how similar photos of me dancing and photos of me falling over look.

So I wore this get up to see Cirque du Soleil's Ovo last weekend. (In a very what-is-my-life moment I managed to score a VIP ticket to the opening - open bar, fab food and Perthonality-spotting, that's a sick life I could get used to.) And the show itself was just stunning. If you dig a night of marvelling at the creativity and power of the human body, I defs recommend a visit.

And shout out to my pal Michael for the dress! New fave, fo sho.

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Cute! What camera did you get?
    xx Nell

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to be that happy wearing a dress like that. Or you HAVE to wear a dress like that if you're that happy. Either way, I love it. Your smile, your vibrant hair color, and that sunny dress are perfect. :) Makes me feel very optimistic!
    And Cirque is something I still haven't experienced firsthand. Sounds like an amazing night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#90

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete