29 January 2012

fan-nanna-tastic


Firstly, I apologise for that awful, AWFUL, not-even-a-pun. I'm quite tired.

Secondly, I don't know when or how it happened, but all of a sudden my local op shop has become awesome. The raddest range of nanna jewellery I've seen in a long, long time. I picked up some earrings that were ridiculously oversized, had bold colours and pretty pearls as well as a PARROT. All cheap and all a two minute's drive from my house. Thank you, nannas of the northern suburbs.

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. All from one op shop? They are ridiculously good finds, especially the adorable parrot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I guess some stylish old woman downsized and didn't have room for all her earrings. I prefer that story to the alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and black numbers, they would go with my entire wardrobe.
    It reminds me of when I used to rifle through my grans jewellery box for her giant clip on earring.
    They made me feel like a princess :)
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats like finding gold!! The parrot is so cute ... reminds me of those wood parrot earrings that were big in the late 80's/ early 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty earrings :) I am loving your blog!

    xxxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete