26 December 2010

white wine in the sun


Merry boxing day amigos! I hope y'all had yourselves excellent christmases. Or weekends. Or both! Mine was deliciously pleasant - good food, good wine, good company, good air conditioning - that's all you need, really.

Today was equally relaxing - sitting back with my newly acquired Community dvd (after watching the Doctor Who christmas special o' course), a ridiculous amount of chocolate and these boss shorts. I kind of feel like I'm channeling Sloane Peterson? A 39˚C version, anyway.

Top by Kenji
Shorts by Sportsgirl
Jaguar ring by Olga de Polga, other ring vintage

P.S. Tim Minchin sums up rather wonderfully a typical antipodean christmas...


P.P.S. Apologies for the super sporadic posting that's made up this blog over the past few months. It sucks, but I just haven't had it in me. Hopefully that can be remedied. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of these shorts, and your hair looks awesome!
    Air-conditioning is truly the best xmas gift you can give yourself :D

    ReplyDelete